Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:00:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
October 2006 — created this new MFAB website with it's own built-in forum. We hope you'll register and take part in discussions here ...
100 Posts in 39 Topics by 55 Members
Latest Member: chardonnay
Search:     Advanced search
+  Middlewich Folk & Boat Festival
|-+  Public
| |-+  Festival Discussion - Music
| | |-+  2010 Festival
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2010 Festival  (Read 9387 times)
Dave Roberts

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 05:24:11 PM »

Discussion of MFAB 2010 continues on Mudcat. And, no, it's not in the least provocative - just entertaining, helpful and friendly in the old MFAB tradition.

http://www.mudcat.org/thread.cfm?threadid=129741&messages=19
Gadge
Selective Perfectionist
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2010, 12:21:06 PM »

Regarding Mudcat, I note with interest that there is one member expressing disappointment that the MFAB Fringe Programme isn't more widely available, viz:

Subject: RE: Middlewich Fringe 2010
Date: 16 Jun 10 - 05:17 AM

As stated on that forum, the webmaster is not a committee member, so don't blame the staff.
Yes I agree the Middlewich website always seems to miss an opportunity by the vagueness of the website, but there you are, they are busy organising a festival for the paying customers (and there is information about that side of things on the website).
But it annoys me a bit that I have to go to Middlewich on Friday night to buy a fringe programme to find out what's happening on Friday night.

In answer, I'd like to advise that the programme has been available to buy locally for £2.50 (see previous announcement), but as an apology to those further afield (like Mo), it is the committee's view that making the programme available for purchase online would likely result in it being published widely, so it will not be available for download! You will hopefully appreciate that the income from programme sales is important to the festival and that such potential losses are unacceptable ...

As for the vagueness of the website, I'm wondering what was meant by this rather vague comment?  Wink

Gadge

Too many nice toys — too little time to play with 'em!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: