Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 02:01:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
October 2006 — created this new MFAB website with it's own built-in forum. We hope you'll register and take part in discussions here ...
100 Posts in 39 Topics by 55 Members
Latest Member: chardonnay
Search:     Advanced search
+  Middlewich Folk & Boat Festival
|-+  Public
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  MFAB....2009.....Photographs to View for FREE !!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MFAB....2009.....Photographs to View for FREE !!  (Read 2652 times)
cliff astles
Approved Member

View Profile WWW
« on: July 02, 2009, 09:02:17 PM »

After a very busy week with the preperations for the weekend with MFAB and the general activities around Middlewich, I was able to spend quite a nice time over Friday & Saturday, covering as much of the Festival as was possible, but unfortunately I ran of of steam to do Sunday. However, there are many photos for all to enjoy on the new Visitors Gallery (with thanks to Gadge).

In addition to the MFAB Web Page photos, there are many more to view for FREE, on my own Gallery:-www.Photoboxgallery.com/arisam-photo.
All performing artists at this years MFAB, wishing to have the photo jpegs for their own Press and Marketing can also have these for FREE.

Just e-mail me at Cliff.astles@amita.uk.net, with the jpeg photo numbers, and I will ensure these are either e-mailed back to you, or if there are too many, a CD will be prepared for you, and posted to a postal address of your choice. Again there is NO CHARGE.

Cliff Astles
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: