Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 12:39:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
October 2006 — created this new MFAB website with it's own built-in forum. We hope you'll register and take part in discussions here ...
100 Posts in 39 Topics by 55 Members
Latest Member: chardonnay
Search:     Advanced search
+  Middlewich Folk & Boat Festival
|-+  Public
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Middlewich Folk & Boat Festival, 2008. Photographs.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Middlewich Folk & Boat Festival, 2008. Photographs.  (Read 2859 times)
cliff astles
Approved Member

View Profile WWW
« on: May 04, 2008, 11:15:18 AM »

I will be available for most of this years festival taking photographs of people, dancing, music, displays etc and generally anything that I feel shows off the best of this outstanding event, just for my own photographic interests.

However, should there be anything particular that participants, or visitors (as per a previous post on this web page) would like to have recorded with a photograph of the event, then please make contact either via this post, or by making contact by using my e-mail. (See Web Page Gallery).

Before the event would be better !!

Examples of my recent work can be seen here

The weekends activity in Middlewich will be posted to my Photobox Gallery Page as above, in the week following the event.

Photographs provided to any participant (Via E-mail or CD) from the event are also available for "commercial" use, and will be supplied FOC (with Jpeg(s)) provided that when used for such purposes provide for suitable photographic "credit" for the photographer is included.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 11:26:00 AM by Gadge » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: