Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 09:19:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
October 2006 — created this new MFAB website with it's own built-in forum. We hope you'll register and take part in discussions here ...
100 Posts in 39 Topics by 55 Members
Latest Member: chardonnay
Search:     Advanced search
+  Middlewich Folk & Boat Festival
|-+  Public
| |-+  Festival Discussion - Music
| | |-+  Latest newsletter
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Latest newsletter  (Read 2464 times)
folkeydokey
Probationer

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2008, 02:37:09 PM »

Wow so excited by the news of the fundraiser, the weekend ticket offer and the new festival patron !
If anyone hasn't received their email newsletter check the spam box or subscribe to newsletter on the website.
It's such good news all round. Well done Middlewich, my favourite festival.
Penguin
Approved Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 03:26:56 PM »

I've just read the newsletter, and I can't really understand the " Only YOU will discover the headline acts for MFAB2009 ahead of the normal information release in February/March" bit.

If you know the headline acts for next year, then the best way to encourage people to buy the EarlyBird tickets is to get that information into the public domain as soon as possible.  I can understand waiting until the Rainbow Chasers gig to announce this as you'll have the EarliestBird ticket offer for concert goers, but to then hold onto the information until a general release in Feb/Mar is just daft.

If you know who is playing then you should really tell us as soon as you (contractually) can!!!
tim
Approved Member

Marketing Director and Company Secretary of MFAB

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 05:17:22 PM »

Don't worry! Of course we'll tell you who is scheduled for MFAB2009 as soon as can contractually do so.
The reason Earliestbird tickets (and after them Earlybird tickets) are such amazing value is because you don't know yet who is playing and people deserve a super discount for trusting us to come up with a line-up everyone will love.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: