Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 09:27:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
October 2006 — created this new MFAB website with it's own built-in forum. We hope you'll register and take part in discussions here ...
100 Posts in 39 Topics by 55 Members
Latest Member: chardonnay
Search:     Advanced search
+  Middlewich Folk & Boat Festival
|-+  Public
| |-+  Festival Discussion - Music
| | |-+  WAKE UP EVERYONE!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WAKE UP EVERYONE!  (Read 2081 times)
Lizzie
Global Moderator

InAnyEvent! I've got something to tell you.....

View Profile WWW
« on: March 15, 2008, 12:21:53 PM »

RIGHT, I am working hard to put this years' festival together and I know some of you have made contact with a view to finding out what's on and where, and how to buy tickets. Give Gadge our webchap a nudge and we should find info and details on how to buy tickets on this website as soon as he's got it up and running. Please be patient and we look forward to seeing you all.

Keep an eye out for what's happening with the boat festival this year, 'destination Middlewich' floating gardens, heritage boats. Craft stalls as always but more than before, festival ceilidh with Stömp and Pete Rees. Procession.... etc

So to answer a few questions!
Who's playing? JUNE TABOR, LAU, PEATBOG FAERIES, WARSAW VILLAGE BAND, CHURCHFITTERS, CHRIS AND KELLIE WHILE, ANTHONY JOHN CLARKE, ZOE MULFORD, RORY ELLIS, MARTIN SIMPSON, THE FAMILY MAHONE, NICK HARPER, NEIL BROPHY, JONATHAN KELLY, THE WEAVILS, THE MIDDLEWICH PADDIES, CALICO JACK, FULL HOUSE, BRAND NEW DAY, SHAKE THE BARLEY......and more!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 01:30:45 PM by Lizzie » Logged

I'd rather be singin' the blues......!!   

Lizzie
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: