Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 08:36:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
October 2006 — created this new MFAB website with it's own built-in forum. We hope you'll register and take part in discussions here ...
100 Posts in 39 Topics by 55 Members
Latest Member: chardonnay
Search:     Advanced search
+  Middlewich Folk & Boat Festival
|-+  Public
| |-+  Festival Discussion - Music
| | |-+  Top of the morning to you from Ireland
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Top of the morning to you from Ireland  (Read 2627 times)
Diddydom

View Profile
« on: June 17, 2007, 08:02:41 PM »

I played my 3rd Middlewich festival fringe yesterday kicking off in The Golden Lion
at 4-00pm there was 15 people in at 3-40 then it seemed as if the coach had arrived.
one local shopkeeper even closed his shop early to be there, and what I didn't realise was that they had all come to see me play by 3-50 the place was packed. I had a storming gig and going off the reaction no one was disappointed, At night time The Narrow Boat turned out to be hard work but the very large crowd was won over in the end and once again a top night was had by all, And many thanks to Dave Dove and Joe Roberts for helping out by doing a spot it was greatly appreciated, on a personal level I had a brilliant day and It was great as always to see old friends, generations of families turning out, and  loads of new friends, I left Middlewich last night around 12-30 with most of your Guinness inside me ( I was practicing for Ireland ) CD sales on the day were spectacular and I know I left leaving a smile on your faces and for me that was a very very successful day. Grin Wink
julie
Probationer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 10:43:13 AM »

thank you for you kind words glad your spot went so well i hope you left some guinness in the town for me have as good of a time in ireland as you did here  thanks again   julie   
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: